Date: Apr 29, 2008
Title: AFP IMAGING CORPORATION INTRODUCES ViewALL VET™ SOFTWARE
April 28, 2008 - (Elmsford, NY) - AFP Imaging Corporation (OTCBB: AFPC.OB) announced that it is now featuring ViewALL Vet, a new proprietary software, in its Digi-VetTek® CADR and Digi-Vet® Equine DR digital radiography systems. ViewALL Vet streamlines digital radiography by enabling users to acquire and view veterinary digital imaging data all in one step. With a DICOM compatible file format and automated networked database connection, ViewALL Vet enables multiple users within the practice to access Digit-VetTek CADR or Digi-Vet Equine DR images, as well as referring veterinary practices or remote telemedicine¬services. ViewALL Vet's dual functionality also makes the Digi-VetTek CADR and Digi-Vet Equine DR models more economical by lowering the list price to less than $100,000.
"ViewAll Vet enables the users to learn just one software platform for imaging and acquisition in multiple hardware configurations and modalities. This makes the whole process more convenient, efficient, and easier to learn, as the veterinarian or technician can seamlessly generate an initial image and progress to a final report," explains Eric Vozick, Vice President of Veterinary Business Development at AFP Imaging. He notes that ViewALL Vet comes with free support, networking and upgrades during the warranty lifetime of the product.
ViewALL Vet is the latest advancement from AFP Imaging, which has been providing superior diagnostic imaging systems to the veterinary community for nearly 30 years. Offering a wide variety of analog and digital radiology systems for whole-body and dental applications, AFP's imaging solutions meet the needs of large veterinary hospitals and solo practitioners alike. Plus, the company is a leading supplier of state-of-the-art radiology components such as EVA-VetÂ® dental sensors and VetTekTM radiology tables.
ViewALL Vet is available in two flat panel direct radiology (DR) AFP Imaging products:
- Digi-VetTek CADR, a premium, versatile flat panel DR system for fixed or mobile veterinary applications. Designed in cooperation with leading veterinarians, the Digi-VetTek CADR comes standard with everything a practice needs for acquiring, viewing, and storing high-quality digital images. Using a flat panel DR sensor, the images are captured instantaneously and displayed at 14-bit resolution on a high-resolution monitor, providing superior dynamic range for viewing both bone and soft tissue. The flat panel sensitivity greatly reduces x-ray exposure to both staff and patient
- Digi-Vet Equine DR, a complete, portable, equine imaging solution, fully integrated into one simple and truly portable field case. An amorphous silicon imager with built-in electronics captures radiographs in two seconds. All components can be plugged into the main platform, thus requiring only one electrical connection. The entire system is transported on a rugged, rolling carrying cart and designed for use over a wide range of climates.
AFP Imaging's complete line of veterinary products:
- EVA-Vet® Veterinary Dental Digital Sensors, a filmless, digital dental radiology system that produces high resolution, diagnostic-quality images - an advantage that makes it a prerequisite for any modern high-tech practice
- Image-Vet® Dental Intraoral X-Ray Systems, the best selling veterinary dental imaging systems in the world
- Image-Vet® Portable X-Ray Systems, for equine or mixed use practices
- VetTekTM Imaging Tables, for hands-free, cost effective analog imaging
- Digital VetTekTM Tables, offering faster, cleaner, and convenient capture of digital radiographic images. Available in both Charged Couple Device (CCD) and flat panel direct radiology (DR) models
- Digi-Vet® Systems, a complete digital imaging solution for use in conjunction with an AFP Digital VetTek Table or as a retrofit to existing x-ray tables. Also available as a mobile system for zoos, mixed animal practices, and theme parks
- Profit Solver software, a business management software by Fee Technology that is designed to optimize fee structures and provide profitability analyses.