Endos Intraoral X-Ray Units
Specifically Designed for the Way You Take X-Rays
With the full line of Endos intraoral x-ray units, everything has been designed to maximize your operating efficiency, allowing you to to concentrate on diagnosis and treatment. Endos' state-of-the-art Grid Tube technology dramatically improves the accuracy of each exposure while reducing or eliminating non-diagnostic soft radiation. The quality and craftsmanship of the support arm provides an ease of positioning that perfectly accompanies its stability.
The emission button has been carefully designed for optimal efficiency and is attached to the unit via a 10' (3 m) cord. To accommodate any installation condition, all Endos units may be configured with a remote emission button, allowing the exposure to be taken from the most convenient location.
Endos AC: The Essential Unit
- Compatible with all digital sensor systems
- Manual system - best value for budget and performance
Endos ACP: Optimized Parameters
- Identical to the Endos AC unit, but incorporates a timer for selecting optimized exposure parameters using pre-programmed settings based on patient size and dentition area to be examined
Both the Endos AC and ACP models use a smart software algorithm to automatically compensate for any mains voltage fluctuations, thus ensuring stability in image density.
Endos DC: Efficiency Included
- Provides the best image quality with both high sensitivity digital sensors, as well as new faster films
- Incorporates DLC (Dual Low Current) technology, which sets the best exposure current according to the type of receptor
- DC generator offers both greater depth of gray and small detail contrast will all receptors
- Like the Endos ACP, the DC incorporates a timer for selecting optimized exposure parameters using pre-programmed settings based on patient size and dentition area to be examined
- Non-diagnostic soft radiation and patient dose is reduced by DC technology, compared to conventional intraoral units.
- Special safety device eliminates risk of unintended exposures
- 30-cm Extension Cone - facilitates use of paralleling technique
- 35 x 44-mm Collimator - limits the irradiated area, reducing patient dose
- Mobile stand - precisely balanced for safe, quick transport and convenience