ImageWorks’ line of intraoral X-Rays assure your images are exquisite the first time, every time. However, they also provide the longevity and price that make it a smart investment for your practice.
Take a Tour of the Intraskan DC Intraoral X-Ray
DC Intraoral X-Ray – IntraSkan DC
- Best Image First Time Every Time: Power Factor Correction assures highly stable and consistent output regardless of quality of input power source.
- Reduced Dosage: Patented shielding method makes leakage close to zero. The DC system significantly reduces harmful soft radiation, compared to conventional AC type machines.
- Long Lasting Quality: Life cycle tested both mechanically and electrically over 200,000 cycles. Assures the unit will last.
AC Intraoral X-Ray – Endos ACP
- Tailored Settings: Optimize exposure parameters at the touch of a key. Specific modality may be chosen to optimize based on size of the patient and the dentition area.
- Smooth and Robust Movement: Quality craftsmanship that provides light-as-air movement with long term arm stability.
- Flexibility: Endos can be configured with a remote timer allowing you to set all the exposure parameters outside the examination room for staff safety.
Mobile Intraoral X-ray – Mobile Intraskan
- One Unit for Multiple Operatories: Make your X-Ray unit work for you by leveraging your investment across many different operatories.
- Easy Installation: No wall mounting or invasive construction work to your office.
- Small Footprint: Compact design allows it to fit in many tight spaces.
- Best in Class Performance: All the same dosage and image quality advantages of Intraskan DC, but now it’s mobile!